Background and Community Service
• BS from the University of Missouri, St. Louis in Business Administration
• Past President of Carondelet Senior Citizen Center (5 years)
• Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Greater St. Louis (5 years)
• Volunteer Youth Basketball coach (18 years)
• Capital Campaign fundraising efforts for two branches of the St. Louis Archdiocese (4 years)
• Food pantry volunteer with St. Vincent de Paul Society (8 years)
• Major fundraiser for the Epilepsy foundation of Greater St. Louis (21 years) Business Experience
• Owner and founder of M.C.C. Enterprises L.L.C., a commercial real estate company established in 2002 to purchase, develop, and manage commercial office space.
• Owner and founder of McGrath Creative Group, a local printing and marketing firm established in 1998 to enhance market presence for our clients through graphic design and direct marketing and print services. Strengths
• 30+ years of business and marketing experience working with clients to achieve their objectives.
• Very strong personal relationship development with clients and impeccable attention to detail. I have the ability to create long term client trust and loyalty.
• My passion is to help people and help meet client objectives.